nightmaster.net Forum Index nightmaster.net
home of teh EBUL things!!1 :O

ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages  |  FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups Log inLog in   RegisterRegister 

What are the best places to see on a visit to Jakarta? Where

View previous topic :: View next topic  
smith123

PostPosted: Tue Mar 27, 2012 11:44 am    Post subject: What are the best places to see on a visit to Jakarta? Where Reply with quote

I want to see exotic stuff in Indonesia. I have one day in Jakarta and if I'm lucky, I'd get to visit other places as well. I'm thinking of Bali but I want to know if thereare other interesting provinces/cities close to Jakarta that i can go to. I want to go snorkeling and maybe a bit of hiking. And i might hav to go alone so the sites have to be relatively safe Very Happy thanks
tisha27

PostPosted: Mon Jul 21, 2014 11:05 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I do not know much about Jakarta, as I have never been there before. But I can tell you about Cuba because I just came back from a long Cuba vacation and I want to mention that Cuba is a great place for every traveler. I had wonderful time in Cuba.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    nightmaster.net Forum Index -> Off-topic All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: