nightmaster.net Forum Index nightmaster.net
home of teh EBUL things!!1 :O

ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages  |  FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups Log inLog in   RegisterRegister 

ZDoom Music Test PK3

View previous topic :: View next topic  
jallamann
Site Admin

PostPosted: Tue Jan 08, 2008 8:16 am    Post subject: ZDoom Music Test PK3 Reply with quote

ZDoom Music Test PK3
Screenshots: (none)
Engine: ZDoom PRE-FModEx!
Date: 24 Aug 2007
Style: Test
Mode: SP
This map shows an interesting way of controlling music. A module plays continually with very long samples, each containing "instruments", and every sample fades in when a button is pressed. The farthest button has a "credits"/"conclusion"/"end of episode" kind of effect by retriggering all samples some semitones lower and then again after a quarter of a measure some semitones lower.
Be advised, I didn't make a reset switch so if you need to reset, you need to do so manually.

DOWNLOAD!
Hessaexpert

PostPosted: Thu Oct 25, 2012 12:00 pm    Post subject: a standard lifespan for car engines Reply with quote

is there a standard lifespan for car engines? I need to know about this since I am also considering of buying a used car, hence I have to reckon with the number of mileage. I can't find anything on the internet about engine lifespan.
breast actives official website
Post new topic   Reply to topic    nightmaster.net Forum Index -> Doom WADs All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: