nightmaster.net Forum Index nightmaster.net
home of teh EBUL things!!1 :O

ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages  |  FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups Log inLog in   RegisterRegister 

Update because I figured it was about time

View previous topic :: View next topic  
jallamann
Site Admin

PostPosted: Tue Sep 25, 2007 5:57 am    Post subject: Update because I figured it was about time Reply with quote

Yeah, the title kinda gives it away.

It's been a long time since I posted something, so why not do something about it?

I'm in the process of totally reorganizing my room. Also, since the last time I posted I've bought a 24 inch HP monitor. It's way flatter and tons lighter than the Sony/SUN mastodon I've been using for the last 8 months. So I figure I should post pictures of my room.
But that'll wait for another time I can actually arse myself to posting something here.
Zetaclear

PostPosted: Wed Jul 11, 2012 8:03 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

It's been a long time since I posted something, so why not do something about it?

I'm in the process of totally reorganizing my room. Also, since the last time I posted I've bought a 24 inch HP monitor. It's way flatter and tons lighter than the Sony/SUN mastodon I've been using for the last 8 months. So I figure I should post pictures of my room.

seo outsourcing
Post new topic   Reply to topic    nightmaster.net Forum Index -> News All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: