nightmaster.net Forum Index nightmaster.net
home of teh EBUL things!!1 :O

ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages  |  FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups Log inLog in   RegisterRegister 

How do i become a Mutual Funds agent/broker ?

View previous topic :: View next topic  
smith123

PostPosted: Tue Feb 07, 2012 1:06 pm    Post subject: How do i become a Mutual Funds agent/broker ? Reply with quote

I want to sell MFs and earn money through selling MFs. What kind of certification is required ? Can I sell MFs of more than one company ? Do I need to register with different MF companies ? How is the commission calculated and what is the frequency of commission payment by MFs company? Is it monthly; quarterly or annually?
tisha27

PostPosted: Sun Jul 27, 2014 4:06 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Many people who have experience in investments bypass a broker when it comes to investing in mutual funds. There is a lot of information online for investors as well as brokers.
Amya12

PostPosted: Thu Feb 05, 2015 11:21 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hello Smith! If you want to become mutual fund agent and would like to earn money then freely take help from Professor Aloke Ghosh. I had attended several seminars of Aloke Ghosh and it cleared all my doubts on mutual funds.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    nightmaster.net Forum Index -> Off-topic All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: