nightmaster.net Forum Index nightmaster.net
home of teh EBUL things!!1 :O

ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages  |  FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups Log inLog in   RegisterRegister 

How to ask people for help with home improvement????

View previous topic :: View next topic  
smith123

PostPosted: Fri Jan 20, 2012 1:09 pm    Post subject: How to ask people for help with home improvement???? Reply with quote

I know there's something call home improvement parties or something like that, does anybody know what they are call and if you do how can I invite people (family, friends) to come over to my house and help me out with paint and small repairs around the house, it would cost me so much if I hire someone and I thought I could buy some pizza and drinks for friends, does that sound nice and if it does how do I do it, please help!!!!

==================
Columns
tisha27

PostPosted: Thu Jul 31, 2014 11:54 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Home inspector should check all things of the home that could be unsafe and are not maintained properly. By knowing all these defects you can purchase new one or can maintain the working of old materials.
Home Inspection Redondo Beach
Post new topic   Reply to topic    nightmaster.net Forum Index -> Off-topic All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: