nightmaster.net Forum Index nightmaster.net
home of teh EBUL things!!1 :O

ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages  |  FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups Log inLog in   RegisterRegister 

Four Way Defense

View previous topic :: View next topic  
jallamann
Site Admin

PostPosted: Thu Apr 26, 2007 3:07 pm    Post subject: Four Way Defense Reply with quote

Four Way Defense
Screenshots: (1920x1200)

Engine: ZDoom
Date: 23 May 2006
Style: Arena
Mode: SP
Defend against teh evil zombies and demons. Without dying. Keep alive as long as you can to get a high score. The score is ever increasing as long as you're alive and you get 1000 points for killing a monster. In the middle of the map there is a vendor which sells stuff for credits. Credits are gained over time and based on what level you're on.

DOWNLOAD!
Nutcracker

PostPosted: Sat May 05, 2007 4:10 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

5/5

Very good work. I saw you set up the vendor strife style. (sure beats my ultra-sloppy insanely complex ACS way of setting up vendors) It was very fun for about 25 minutes. Then it became simply fun for about 15 minutes. Then I got bored. How did you set up the strife vendor? I saw a lump for the conversation, but I don't have a compile/decompiler for that, or understand it.
jallamann
Site Admin

PostPosted: Sat May 05, 2007 4:19 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks for the feedback Smile

To make Strife-like conversations, use KSSC. There's an article about it at the ZDoom wiki. If you can't figure everything out, ask Kaiser. He helped me out a bit when I made this map. Also, he's the author of KSSC.
Nutcracker

PostPosted: Sat May 05, 2007 5:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks for telling me how to make strife conversations, but I think I'll stick with my insanely complex ACS way.

If there isn't already one, you might want to make a boss battle every few levels.
Zetaclear

PostPosted: Wed Jul 11, 2012 7:54 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Very good work. I saw you set up the vendor strife style. (sure beats my ultra-sloppy insanely complex ACS way of setting up vendors) It was very fun for about 25 minutes. Then it became simply fun for about 15 minutes. Then I got bored. How did you set up the strife vendor? I saw a lump for the conversation, but I don't have a compile/decompiler for that, or understand it.

carpet cleaning sydney
coylehospitality

PostPosted: Thu Aug 30, 2012 7:59 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Then I got bored. How did you set up the strife vendor? I saw a lump for the conversation, but I don't have a compile/decompiler for that, or understand it.

mystery shopping

mystery shopping companies
vekatesh25

PostPosted: Tue Oct 09, 2012 1:18 pm    Post subject: strife style Reply with quote

Rechel_09

PostPosted: Wed Apr 23, 2014 10:25 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

nice post.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    nightmaster.net Forum Index -> Doom WADs All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: